The Benefit of Video Marketing
If you are not enjoying the benefit of video, then you need to get a plan into action for video marketing in 2017. In the late 1997, I uploaded a few QuickTime videos that to my website. I remember talking with a Hollywood colleague about the idea that someday we could be producing marketing videos to be accessed online; envisioning a world where television commercials might also be found online someday. Little did I know how quickly that occurrence would happen and reshape the world of advertising with the launch of YouTube in 2005.
Today most businesses use a variety of techniques to engage prospects including mail and email, SEO, print ads, banner ads, and online directories.
But nothing comes close to the power of online videos:
- Internet users click a video’s “Play” button far more than they click on image ads
- Video is far more engaging and easier than reading a block of text
- Videos go viral, allowing you to captivate a larger audience with a single video placement
- Videos are interactive, engaging and informative, more so than other online advertising methods
- Learning is easier and more effective with training videos
One video, numerous possibilities:
While I could see the possibility that videos could be seen online through a video player on a website, the world was about to get a lot bigger:
- Mobile Delivery is an absolute must today.
- Use your video for online advertising in a variety of ways. Feature your video on a banner or pre-roll video ad on YouTube and similar sides.
- Reuse your videos for trade shows. Have the video loop continuously and draw people in.
- Send a link to your video via email. In a matter of seconds, you can have everyone on your mailing list watching your video and forwarding it to others.
- Feature the video in your business e-newsletter. Enhance your business communications with video. Track the viewers.
- Broadcast your video on TV. Run an online and TV ad campaign simultaneously to increase results, compare response rates, and strengthen your brand. Shoot in HD!
- Add it to your online directory listing. Many of today’s online directories are accepting video, allowing companies to provide insight about themselves to viewers.
- Display it at company meetings. Start your next quarterly or company meeting showing off!
- Use it as a hiring tool. Promote your business to potential candidates and highlight the benefits of working for your company.
- Motivate your employees and customers with your video.
Make sure your company is posed to take advantage of this benefit of video opportunity, and if you have already experimented or currently use video, talk to us about how to be more efficient, both from the cost and production value perspective.
Happy New Year!
Reviewing what video works and doesn’t work from past video marketing is critical before making the next move with the new year. The folks at Gabriel Sales are some of the best outsourcing experts at creating profitable sales funnels for B2B companies, and their strategy is worth sharing here on building a sustained and productive sales and revenue engine for 2017. Guess what? Video marketing is a part of that solution.
Why use video?
Michael Conti Productions is well known for being a supplier of record with high quality cost effective solutions with sales marketing videos. Video is the most popular way people seek to understand and engage with your company to understand your solution.
Outsourced sales strategies for 2017
#5 Start Using Video to Help Buyers Understand How Your Solution Will Help Them Solve Their Problem – Once a buyer aware of your solution and the problems you can solve for them video is a great way to make it easier for the buyer to buy. If a software demonstration is critical to closing the sale, as an outsourced sales and marketing company we recommend that you create two to three short videos that demonstrate how your product solves a specific problem, and helps your potential client get a visual of how it works.
Read the other points listed at http://gabrielsales.com/outsourced-sales-strategies-for-2017/
Video is the most popular way people seek to understand and engage with your company to understand your solution.
Here is an example of how we do crowd funding videos. All videos have a budget that needs to be met, but it is important that the video reflects the quality and value of what the crowd funding campaign is striving to fund. Having a cheaply made or in-house video will be a disservice to that high end tech product.
You need to do it right the first time. So find a video company that can demonstrates solid production value i.e. giving videos a high budgeted look. Pay a fair value for those contracted video services. Don’t except the filmmaker to work for a dime because you are trying to fund your dream. Figure out a reasonable budget, then offer the filmmaker an opportunity to see additional rewards if the crowd funding campaign meets certain metrics. Ask the filmmaker what they can bring to the table for that “extra” reward. All of which puts everyone on the same foot forward to making something successful. Everyone looks a winner!
Connect with fishermen on trips to new locations. See fishing pressure on your favorite spots before you leave the house. Get more out of your sport. Help with the campaign at http://www.indiegogo.com/finaddictz
With over 28 years of experience, Michael Conti Productions LLC of Boulder, Colorado, USA has provided a variety of companies with cost-effective solutions in producing and editing video content for short and long format, social media videos, crowd funding campaigns on kickstarter and indiego-go, and many other delivery systems. MCP understands the both the creative and technical process of providing video content and services for his clients.